Stay cool, calm and collected on your next run in Under Armour's Charged Intake 4 running shoes. Sporting a sweat-wicking HeatGear collar and Charged Cushioning midsole for incredible responsiveness, you'll be racking up the kilometres in heel to toe comfort.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Under Armour footwear
- For men
- Style: UA Charged Intake 4
- Model no.: 3022591-101
- Colour: Pitch Grey/Halo Grey/Red
- Ideal for neutral runners
- Ventilated mesh upper
- Sweat-wicking HeatGear collar
- Charged Cushioning midsole
- Deluxe foam dual layer comfort sockliner
- Supportive external heel counter
- Lightweight and durable blown rubber outsole
- Anatomically placed deep flex grooves
- Textile upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
Kevin Plank, the founder of Under Armour, began selling functional, breathable compression t-shirts from the boot of his car, generating a revenue of $17,000 in the first year of business. This figure grew exponentially over the years, signing deals with various teams and athletes. Today, the iconic Under Armour logo is synonymous with quality, functionality and high performance, with a name that speaks for itself in the sportswear industry.