Tackle the most rugged of terrain in Under Armour's Charged Bandit trail runners. The dual-layered Charged Cushioning midsole provides unparalleled support, while the high abrasion rubber traction lends long-wearing durability and grip, even on the slipperiest of slopes.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Under Armour footwear
- For men
- Style: UA Charged Bandit Trail
- Model no.: 3021951-400
- Colour: Wire/Black
- Ideal for neutral runners
- Engineered mesh upper
- TPU film for added support
- Charged Cushioning midsole
- Deluxe foam dual layer comfort sockliner
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in heel
- High rebound EVA sockliner
- High abrasion rubber traction outsole
- Anatomically placed flex grooves
- Reflective accents ideal for low-light conditions
- Textile upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
- Country of origin: Vietnam
Kevin Plank, the founder of Under Armour, began selling functional, breathable compression t-shirts from the boot of his car, generating a revenue of $17,000 in the first year of business. This figure grew exponentially over the years, signing deals with various teams and athletes. Today, the iconic Under Armour logo is synonymous with quality, functionality and high performance, with a name that speaks for itself in the sportswear industry.