Push out of the starting blocks all the way to victory in Under Armour's Charged Bandit 5 running shoes. Their impact-absorbing Charged Cushioning midsole is firm below the heel and soft below the forefoot for a soft and plush landing with every step.
Available in men’s US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Under Armour footwear
- For men
- Style: UA Charged Bandit 5
- Model no.: 3021947-002
- Colour: Black
- Ideal for neutral runners
- Engineered mesh upper
- Charged Cushioning midsole
- Deluxe foam dual layer comfort sockliner
- Moulded Comfort Collar locks in heel
- High rebound EVA sockliner
- Rubber outsole with durable high impact zones
- Anatomically placed flex grooves
- Textile upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
- Country of origin: Vietnam
Kevin Plank, the founder of Under Armour, began selling functional, breathable compression t-shirts from the boot of his car, generating a revenue of $17,000 in the first year of business. This figure grew exponentially over the years, signing deals with various teams and athletes. Today, the iconic Under Armour logo is synonymous with quality, functionality and high performance, with a name that speaks for itself in the sportswear industry.