Power-loomed for precision and durability, heat set polypropylene is one of the most popular material choices for rugs, being incredibly durable yet offering a soft underfoot feel. Easy to clean and resistant to mould and moths, this recyclable and non-shed design is perfect for high traffic areas. This inspiring combination of style and modern design will amaze you and your guests time after time.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: La Mode Striking
- Design: Akira
- Colour: Pink
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 330 x 240
- Materials: 100% heat set polypropylene
- Backing materials: Jute warp & weft
- Pile height (approx. mm): 10
- Durable with soft underfoot feel
- Easy care
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to mould and moths
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note: Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment. Please allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home.
- Country of origin: Egypt
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.