Bare and boring floors bumming you out? Or are the cold tiles and floorboards freezing your tootsies? Whether it be for design or practical purposes this stunningly soft & warm hand woven rug is the answer you've been looking for. Constructed with 100% wool for increased longevity and comfort, with a low-profile to easily fit under doors, and with a reversible design it's a sound choice for lifting the ambiance in rooms lacking that something extra.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: N/A
- Design: Reversible Rug
- Colour: Multi
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 320 x 230
- Materials: 100% wool
- Backing materials: N/A
- Pile height (approx. mm): N/A
- Double sided & reversible
- Hand woven flatweave construction
- Low-profile easily fits under doors
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Country of origin: India
- Please note:
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- Allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture understands that the perfect carpets and rugs can transform and breathe life into space. That is why each and every collection features a unique palette, identity, and attitude. No collection is ever the same. Brave, bold, whimsical, abstract and bright, you name it! It is unique, just like you. Rug Culture’s collections are sure to elevate any home or office.