Bare and boring floors bumming you out? Or are the cold tiles and floorboards freezing your tootsies? Whether it be for design or practical purposes, this stunning rug is the answer you’ve been looking for. It’s incredibly durable and soft, whilst accentuating your decor and instantly warming your feet the moment you arrive home.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Everest 1620
- Design: Modern
- Colour: Ivory
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 320 x 230
- Materials: Wool & cotton
- Backing materials: N/A
- Pile height (approx. mm): N/A
- Hand woven, flatweave construction
- Hand woven by skilled artisans for a lighter weight flatweave
- Cotton fibres add interest & softness
- Eco-friendly & sustainable choice to create a warm & comfortable environment
- Rug pad essential to extend the life of rug
- Country of origin: India
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings & the lighting environment in your home
- as products are hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.