Give your living space a touch of designer flair without breaking the bank! Showcasing mesmeric patterns and dazzling hues, this professionally crafted rug has been hand woven with a rugged construction by skilled artisans and is naturally eco-friendly and non-allergenic. Creating a warm, cosy environment for your home starts from the ground up.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Studio 320
- Design: Hand Woven
- Colour: Grey
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 280 x 190
- Materials: Wool/viscose
- Backing materials: Cotton
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flatwoven (no pile)
- Hand-woven, flatweaved construction
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Durable, eco-friendly and sustainable material
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- as products are hand made, allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture understands that the perfect carpets and rugs can transform and breathe life into space. That is why each and every collection features a unique palette, identity, and attitude. No collection is ever the same. Brave, bold, whimsical, abstract and bright, you name it! It is unique, just like you. Rug Culture’s collections are sure to elevate any home or office.