Power-loomed for precision and durability, heat set polypropylene is one of the most popular material choices for rugs. Being incredibly durable yet providing a soft underfoot feel, it's easy to clean, resistant to mould and moths, and perfect for high traffic areas. Create a unique floor décor for your environment with this beautiful design.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Paris Floor Art
- Design: Flight
- Colour: Navy
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 230 x 160
- Materials: 100% heat set polypropylene
- Backing materials: Jute warp & weft
- Pile height (approx. mm): 9
- Durable yet providing a soft underfoot feel
- Easy care
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to mould and moths
- Perfect for high traffic areas
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note: Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment. Please allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home.
- Country of origin: Egypt
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.