Hand woven by skilled artisans, wool is a natural fibre that keeps rugs looking fresh for longer and beautiful. This naturally non-allergenic, fire resistant and durable material is anti-mould, and great for noise insulation. Perfect for adding a touch of unique style to your decor, this rug will create a warm, comfortable and inviting environment for your living space.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Amalia Scandinavia
- Design: Maze
- Colour: Grey
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 225 x 155
- Materials: Fine New Zealand & Indian wool
- Backing materials: Double-sided
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flatwoven (no pile)
- Hand-woven, flatweaved construction
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Fire resistant
- Durable, eco-friendly and sustainable material
- Great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- as products are hand made, allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.
Out of stock. This product has SOLD OUT!