Ideal for casual runs, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. With an updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam, the Free RN 5.0 boasts increased flexibility over its predecessor. Plus, with a breathable, stretchy mesh upper that moves with your foot, and synthetic suede overlays that provide stable support, you'll enjoy a fantastic barefoot sensation with every step!
Available in men’s US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Nike footwear
- For men
- Style: Free RN 5.0
- Model no.: AQ1289-402
- Colour: Racer Blue/Black-White
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown
- Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction
- Textile/synthetic upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
Helping serious athletes and casual trainers alike reach their true potential for over 50 years, Nike is one of the world's most trusted makers of sportswear. Maximise your body to its fullest and go far beyond what you thought possible.