Ideal for runs up to 5km, the Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. An updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam provides more flexibility, creating a barefoot sensation with every step, while the stretchy mesh upper moves with your foot for total comfort and stable support.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Nike footwear
- For men
- Style: Free RN 5.0
- Model no.: AQ1289-002
- Colour: Platinum Tint/Pure Platinum
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground
- Heel-to-toe grooves for multi-directional flexibility
- Asymmetrical lacing system to relieve pressure on your instep
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit
- No heel counter for freedom to heel area while providing lockdown
- Nike Free technology engineered for natural range of motion
- Sockliner to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground
- Double hot-knife cuts on outsole and side to give optimal flexibility
- Rubber pods on forefoot and heel enhance traction
- Textile/synthetic upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
- Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20mm heel)
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Helping serious athletes and casual trainers alike reach their true potential for over 50 years, Nike is one of the world's most trusted makers of sportswear. Maximise your body to its fullest and go far beyond what you thought possible.