William Morris are best known for wallpaper and fabric designs, tapestries and stained glass; reviving many traditional arts which had been swept away by industrialisation. Hand tufted with naturally beautiful, luxurious, eco-friendly and sustainable wool, this non-allergenic and fire resistant rug is sure to instantly create a warm and comfortable environment in your home.
- Morris & Co rugs
- Collection: Bachelors Button
- Colour: Charcoal
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 280 x 200
- Materials: 100% new wool
- Backing materials: Cotton/latex
- Pile height (approx. mm): 12
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Hand tufted construction
- Naturally non-allergenic
- Fire resistant
- Great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug
- Please note:
- as products are hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio envionment
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.