William Morris are best known for wallpaper and fabric designs, tapestries and stained glass; reviving many traditional arts which had been swept away by industrialisation. This hand tufted rug features a mixture of wool and viscose which add luminosity and extra softness for a soft underfoot feel, with a hand knotted look sure to instantly create a warm and comfortable environment in your home.
- Morris & Co rugs
- Collection: Willow Bough
- Colour: Granite
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 240 x 170
- Materials: Pure new wool/viscose
- Backing materials: Cotton
- Pile height (approx. mm): 12
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Hand tufted construction
- Viscose adds luminosity and extra softness
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug
- Please note:
- as products are hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio envionment
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.