Fully reversible, this flatwoven runner has been hand woven in India with natural fibres and woolen material to keep the rug looking fresh for longer. Quality wool and naturally beautiful, it's also non-allergenic and fire resistant.
- Rug Hannah Pure Wool Flatweave Collection
- Design: Hand Woven Indian Dhurrie Runner
- Colour: Yellow
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 400 x 80 / Large runner
- Materials: 100% pure wool
- Backing materials: No backing
- Pile height: Flatwoven construction
- Fully reversible
- Natural fibre and woolen material keeps rug looking fresh for longer
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Fire-resistant and eco-friendly
- Spot clean / Professional rug cleaning only
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
If you’ve ever gone hunting for rugs, you’ll know that they certainly don’t come cheap. Add a touch of this stunning rug as a centrepiece for your living space, for a fraction of the price you’ll see in retail stores! With a soft and durable construction and a sophisticated quality to match, now is the time to give your home a make-over!