Fully reversible, this flatwoven rug has been hand woven in India with natural fibres and woolen material to keep the rug looking fresh for longer. Quality wool and naturally beautiful , it's also non-allergenic and fire resistant.
- Rug Hannah Pure Wool Flatweave Collection
- Design: Hand Woven Indian Dhurrie
- Colour: Yellow
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 225 x 155 / Medium
- Materials: 100% pure wool
- Backing materials: No backing
- Pile height: Flatwoven construction
- Fully reversible
- Natural fibre and woolen material keeps rug looking fresh for longer
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Fire-resistant and eco-friendly
- Spot clean / Professional rug cleaning only
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
If you’ve ever gone hunting for rugs, you’ll know that they certainly don’t come cheap. Add a touch of this stunning rug as a centrepiece for your living space, for a fraction of the price you’ll see in retail stores! With a soft and durable construction and a sophisticated quality to match, now is the time to give your home a make-over!
Leaves warehouse in 3 - 5 business daysReturns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty