The Globber One NL 125 Deluxe is for teenagers who take their scooter wherever they go. It's the first-ever scooter featuring a one-second clamp folding system with a simple finger pressure on the pole's clamp. It comes with a bigger front wheel, height adjustable T-bar and a wider ultra-low deck for a speedy, comfortable and safe ride to and from their daily destinations.
- Globber scooters
- Design: One NL125 Deluxe Folding Scooter
- Colour: Titanium/Charcoal Grey
- One second clamp folding system
- Self-standing function and trolley mode
- High density EVA ultra-low deck for superior comfort
- Super wide, curved and adjustable T-bar
- Handlebar rear brake, bell and reflective print on the pole
- CNC made double lower clamp for more stability
- Aluminium structure for shock absorption
- Bigger front wheel with bi-injection inner core
- Materials: Aluminium, TPR
- Recommended for ages: 8+ years (from 120cm to 190cm tall)
- Weight capacity: 100kg (max.)
- Dimensions (approx. cm):
- Overall: 77 x 46 (L x W)
- Wheels: 14.5 (front), 12.5 (rear)
- Handlebar: 89-99 (H)
- Weight (approx.): 4.46kg
- Country of origin: N/A
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.