Take care of precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing with the Sai paring knife from the blade masters at Global. Inspired by the 7 virtues of the traditional Japanese Bushido, this three-ply stainless steel blade has been hand-hammered and mirror-polished for non-stick slicing, with a unique convex blade honed to a fine edge for awesome cutting performance. Plus, with a perfectly balanced, ergonomic handle with a thumb rest for added comfort, control and safety during use, the Sai Paring Knife is the ideal choice for true aficionados, professional chefs and home cooks alike!
- Global knives
- Design: Sai Paring Knife
- The knife favoured by true aficionados and professional chefs
- The perfect knife for smaller precision tasks
- Ideal for peeling, trimming and slicing fruit and veg
- Three-ply stainless steel blade
- Individually hammered for non-stick slicing
- Mirror-polished finish for long-lasting endurance
- Hard central core sandwiched between two layers of rust-resistant steel
- Honed to a fine edge for awesome cutting performance
- Unique convex edge for smoother cutting with less energy
- Seamless blade and handle crafted from the same stainless steel
- Stylish, ergonomic and perfectly balanced handle
- Unique thumb rest for added comfort, control and safety during use
- 7 dots along the handle represent the 7 virtues of the Japanese Bushido
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Hand wash only
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 9 (L)
- Country of origin: Japan
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Global knives are easy to handle, exceptionally comfortable and meet the needs of each and every person - from amateur cooks to top-class chefs. Ideal for intricate work, sturdy rock-chopping, and tough cuts, Global knives are made to meet all demands. Complete with sleek designs and smooth contours, these high-performance, stainless steel knives are a true kitchen staple. So what are you waiting for? Browse the huge Global range today and start creating your own culinary magic, right here at Catch!
The Don’t Pay price refers to the recently advertised for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store.