The ergoPouch 2.5 Tog Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for cooler conditions. The award-winning 2-in-1 design transforms from a sleeping bag to a sleep suit thanks to cleverly placed zippers, made with organic cotton for optimal breathability and softness. Plus, it makes for easy transitions from cot to bed, and is ideal for overnight toilet training.
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- ergoPouch baby sleep bags
- Design: Sleep Suit Bag
- Colour: Spring Leaves
- Tog rating: 2.5
- Ideal for temperatures between 17C°-23C°
- 400 thread count soft woven cotton
- 2-in-1 design converts from sleeping bag to sleep suit
- Stretchy side panel inserts and jersey arms
- Made with skin-friendly organic cotton
- 4-way zipper
- Foldover cuffs and mitts
- Body: 100% organic cotton
- Filling: 100% organic cotton
- Sleeves and side panels: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine washable
- Designed in: Australia
- 2-12 Months - Length 80cm - Chest 31cm - Weight 6-12kg
- 8-24 Months - Length 90cm - Chest 33cm - Weight 8-14kg
- 2-4 Years - Length 105cm - Chest 35cm
|CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME|
ergoPouch are market leaders in quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags. Priding themselves on fashion and functionality, each of their products has been crafted with soft, skin-friendly fabrics that will ensure the sweetest of dreams.
Created by sleep-deprived mum Alina Sack, ergoPouch is made to give your little ones a better night’s sleep, with a range of practical products that keep them comfortable in the nighttime. All ergoPouch products are made using naturally breathable fibers like bamboo, merino wool and organically grown cotton. Innovation drives the design process, with products crafted to fit the needs of both baby and parent, giving young ones the chance to sleep well, so you can get that much needed break when you need it most.