The year round 1.0 Tog Sheeting Sleeping Bag is designed for children who are sleeping arms free (not swaddled) and prefer some extra room around their body and legs. This staple piece is made with a 400+ cotton thread count with stretchy side panels and shoulders for comfort during sleep aerobics.
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- ergoPouch baby sleep bags
- Design: Sheeting Sleeping Bag
- Colour: Drops
- Tog rating: 1.0
- Features 400+ thread count
- Cute all-over pattern and colours
- The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed
- Designed for year round comfort
- 2-way zipper - getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy!
- Bell shaped bottom so that the hips & legs can flop outwards during sleep
- Stretchy side panels - allow for movement and comfort during sleep
- Room thermometer included!
- Materials: Organic cotton
- Machine washable
- Designed in: Australia
|CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME|
Created by sleep-deprived mum Alina Sack, ergoPouch is made to give your little ones a better night’s sleep, with a range of practical products that keep them comfortable in the nighttime. All ergoPouch products are made using naturally breathable fibers like bamboo, merino wool and organically grown cotton. Innovation drives the design process, with products crafted to fit the needs of both baby and parent, giving young ones the chance to sleep well, so you can get that much needed break when you need it most.