For more than 100 years, Dr. Martens has been slinging footwear that makes a statement. With iconic stitching and ridged soles, every pair of Docs add edge to any outfit. Simultaneously utilitarian and on-trend, these shoes are super hard-wearing - providing decades of comfortable and fashionable wear. Get their doc collection started as early as possible with these super cool toddler's ankle boots.
Available in toddler UK sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Dr Martens footwear
- For toddler
- Style: 1460 Strap Leather Ankle Boots
- Style no.: 25119001
- Colour: Black
- Classic Doc styling
- Iconic visible stitching and ridged rubber sole
- Famous yellow AirWair heel loop
- Super tough and hard wearing construction
- Can really take a beating
- Famous 1460s ankle boots reinvented for toddlers
- Velcro allows little hands to put their own shoes on
- Soft leather is comfortable to wear
- Cushioned insole
- Only for very cool toddlers
- Leather upper
- Textile lining
- PVC outsole
- Designed in: UK
- Country of origin: N/A
The first pair of Dr. Martens was created in 1960, striking a chord not only with policemen, postmen and other workers for whom they were originally designed, but also rebels, non-conformists and free thinking individuals. 50 years and 100 million pairs later, the cult brand resonates with today's youth as a symbol of self-expression and individuality, fusing durable construction and unmistakable, classic design to bring you quality footwear like no other.