The individually crafted blade of the Cuisinart Santoku Knife offers the extreme sharpness and strength of the traditional Santoku. Santoku means 'three virtues 'in Japanese, indicating the chopping, cutting and dicing abilities of this superbly versatile knife. The ice-hardened fluted blade allows a small amount of air between each slice, so food will release easily when preparing or carving and will slice more easily through dense vegetables.
- Cuisinart knives
- Design: Santoku Knife
- Forged using the highest quality stainless steel
- Knife edge is ice hardened to help retain a sharp edge
- Each individually hand crafted knife is perfectly balanced and weighted and has an ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Constructed to last, the hand ground and honed razor sharp edge will cut down on preparation time and increase your enjoyment in the kitchen
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Hand wash recommended
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 18 (blade length)
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
With an extensive range of innovative cookware, Cuisinart has been on the forefront of providing high-quality cookware that are made to answer the needs for efficiency and convenience in the kitchen. From ice cream makers, blenders and juicers to stainless cookware sets and more, Cuisinart makes it easy for you to create magic in your kitchen.