Sizzle up sausages, eggs, bacon and meats with this skillet from Circullon. Made with high-grade aluminium and a stainless steel base that fully encapsulates the thick aluminium core and is highly resistant to corrosion and warping, the heavy gauge construction allows you to cook your food evenly throughout, while the durable and comfortable silicone and stainless steel handle can withstand oven temperatures of up to 200ºC. It also boasts Circulon's TOTAL Food Release System with DuPont Autograph Nonstick and High-Low wave technology, which reduce abrasion and improve the durability of the non-stick surface without trapping food.
- Circulon cookware
- Design: Contempo Open French Skillet
- Materials: Aluminium, stainless steel
- Circulon's unique elevated circle technology significantly reducing the chance of abrasion
- Aluminium with stainless steel base fully encapsulating the thick aluminum core
- TOTAL® 3-layer non-stick exterior and interior
- Riveted stainless steel with silicone handles with a fold-out ring that allows for convenient hanging
- Suitable for all stovetops, including Induction
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 200°C / 400°F
- Model no.: 116890
- Colour: Red
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 30 (Diam.)
Expert chefs demand expert tools, and no kitchen is complete without Circulon! Since 1985 they've continued to set the standard for the best non-stick cookware, extending their range to stainless steel and coloured designs! There's something to suit everyone and their kitchens!