Bake a cheesecake or sponge cake and ensure they glide effortlessly out of the pan while preserving their shape and appearance with this springform pan from Circulon. It consists of two pieces - the removable bottom and the ring that fits around it forming the sides of the pan. The ring expands open or tightens together by the clip on the side of the pan. Constructed from heavy gauge carbon steel for proper heat distribution and maximum durability, this cake pan features Circulon's unique elevated circles, which reduce the abrasion cause by utensils. Also, the non-stick finish both inside and out delivers excellent food release, meaning there's no need to grease the pan before baking.
- Circulon bakeware
- Design: Heavy Gauge Springform Pan
- Colour: Gunmetal
- Materials: Rolled steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260°C / 500°F
- Circulon's unique elevated circles
- Reduces surface abrasion caused by utensils
- Non-stick finish inside and out - doesn't require greasing
- Model no.: 511470
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 23 x 7 (Diam. x Depth)
Expert chefs demand expert tools, and no kitchen is complete without Circulon! Since 1985 they've continued to set the standard for the best non-stick cookware, extending their range to stainless steel and coloured designs! There's something to suit everyone and their kitchens!