The Maison range is designed for everyday cooking with durable, safe and stylish stainless steel cookware, beautifully crafted with a core layer of aluminium for improved heat conductivity.
- Chasseur cookware
- Design: Maison Casserole
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and safe to use
- Bottom is bonded with aluminium for heat conductivity
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Beautifully curved handles
- Domed lid
- Suitable for use on all stove tops including induction
- Model no.: 19821
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 5.1L
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 24 (Diam)
- Country of origin: France
Chasseur's story began almost a century ago, in the Champagne Ardennes region of France. What started as a line of sinks and sanitary fittings soon evolved into the famous cast iron casserole and cookware Chasseur is known for today. Demonstrating the finest French artisanal craftsmanship in every piece, you can be assured of long lasting quality made the traditional way.
The Don’t Pay price refers to the recently advertised for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store.