A beautiful addition to your kitchenware, Chasseur create stunning pieces that will last a lifetime. Made in France, each piece of cast iron cookware is unique and hand cast - ensuring that your heirloom terrine is truly made for your family. From traditional french cuisine to baking a rustic loaf, this pan can adapt to your cooking needs. An investment in Chasseur is an investment in delicious meals for generations to come.
- Chasseur cookware
- Design: Terrine Dish
- Materials: Cast Iron
- BPA free
- Oven safe
- Produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France
- Hand made from Cast Iron
- Totally unique - made from sand moulds which are destroyed after each use
- Hand painted with iconic Chasseur coloured enamel
- Optimal Gauge to promote even heat distribution and retention
- Eco friendly - 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction
- Safe from stovetop to oven (Oven Safe to 250°C)
- Designed to cook a traditional French terrine
- Can also be used for loaves, desserts, pates, and more
- Model no.: 19586
- Colour: French Blue
- Capacity: 1.2L
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 29 (Dia.)
- Designed in: France
- Country of origin: France
Chasseur's story began almost a century ago, in the Champagne Ardennes region of France. What started as a line of sinks and sanitary fittings soon evolved into the famous cast iron casserole and cookware Chasseur is known for today. Demonstrating the finest French artisanal craftsmanship in every piece, you can be assured of long lasting quality made the traditional way.
The Don’t Pay price refers to the recently advertised for the same product on a different or competing online platform or store.