When cold nights call for heart and soul warming dishes, you can count on Chasseur to help you whip up a meal the whole family will love. This durable cast iron French oven is the perfect pot for soups and stews, with a heavy lid to keep your food moist and tender, and a beautifully rustic design you can take from stove to table top.
- Chasseur cookware
- Design: Round French Oven
- Materials: Cast iron
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Lid with concentric rings creates a self-basting effect
- Optimal gauge for superior heat distribution and retention
- Beautiful stove to tabletop design ideal for cooking and serving
- Manual enameling process applied by hand
- Oven safe to 250°C
- Colour: Lemon Yellow
- Capacity: 4L
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 24 (Diameter)
- Country of origin: France
Chasseur's story began almost a century ago, in the Champagne Ardennes region of France. What started as a line of sinks and sanitary fittings soon evolved into the famous cast iron casserole and cookware Chasseur is known for today. Demonstrating the finest French artisanal craftsmanship in every piece, you can be assured of long lasting quality made the traditional way.