Give your cookware collection a much needed upgrade with the Moers series from Carl Schmidt Sohn. Lightweight and practical, the Moers range is super durable and flawlessly designed for everyday use, allowing you to prepare ingredients with ease! Truly a must-have addition to any cookware collection.
- Carl Schmidt Sohn kitchenware
- Design: Moers Melon Cutter
- Slice and serve fruit and melon with ease
- Cuts perfect wedges without the sticky mess or fuss
- High-quality stainless steel blade for quick and easy slicing
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Built tough and durable for high performance slicing
- Super easy to clean
- Colour: Stainless steel
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions (approx. cm): N/A
- Country of origin: Germany
Carl Schmidt Sohn has long epitomised premium quality kitchenware, with an emphasis on durability and ease of use. From its humble beginnings in 1829, the German-born brand initially started out as a sword-making business. 20 years on, and Carl Schmidt Sohn broadened its horizons, branching out into the production of knives, cutlery, shaving blades and scissors. This innovative and progressive nature has allowed the brand to become a staple in many kitchens. So why not introduce a little Carl Schmidt Sohn into your collection? Check out their extensive range today, right here at Catch!