A classic addition to any coffee lover's kitchen, the Chambord is a true original - a French press coffee maker designed in the 30's with a streamlined look for the modern day. One of the most simplest way to brew fresh coffee, this design can make up to 3 cups of coffee in just 4 minutes!
- Bodum kitchenware
- Design: Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
- Materials: Stainless steel/borosilicate glass/plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Classic French coffee maker design
- Ideal for use with coarse-ground beans
- Makes fresh coffee in just 4 minutes
- Matte finish handle with comfortable grip
- Shaped spout for easy pouring
- Model no.: 1923-18
- Colour: Copper
- Capacity: 350mL (3 cup)
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 11.1 x 16.8 x 8 (W x H x D)
- Country of origin: N/A
Bodum incorporate beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday use. Using one their appliances is the simplest way to brew an excellent cup of coffee. Eco-friendly and free of wasteful accessories, just glass, water and coffee - brewing doesn’t get any purer.