In tribute to rock goddess, Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls, who passed away from breast cancer in 2013, Berlei have created The Chrissy Bra range. The Chrissy Post-Surgery Bra has been designed especially for women who have undergone breast cancer surgery. It's been carefully created to help them feel comfortable and confident by offering a fashionable and flattering option to wear following a mastectomy. With on-trend styling such as rose gold hardware and limited-edition snakeskin print, it's both feminine and stylish. This wirefree bra features cotton stretch inner pockets to accommodate prosthesis, cotton-lined cups to minimise rubbing and soft, fully adjustable shoulder straps for the ultimate in comfort and support.
Available in women’s sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Berlei underwear
- For women
- Style: The Chrissy Post Surgery Bra
- Model no.: YY3A
- Colour: Punsxie
- Wirefree design with cotton inner pockets to accommodate a prosthesis
- Cotton-lined, soft-moulded cups that move with your body
- Lightweight fabric for smooth finish under clothing
- Self-covered comfort straps for everyday wear
- Materials: Nylon/elastane
- Hand wash recommended
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Please note: Change of mind returns will not be accepted for this item due to hygiene reasons
Berlei has made a commitment to designing innovative women’s garments that enhance, sculpt and transform to bring out the best of a woman’s figure each and every day. Their stylish intimates offer superior support and are made to be worn by the real women of Australia.