Hand woven by skilled artisans, wool is a natural fibre that keeps rugs looking fresh for longer and beautiful. This naturally non-allergenic, fire resistant and durable material is anti-mould, and great for noise insulation. Perfect for adding a touch of unique style to your decor, this rug will create a warm, comfortable and inviting environment for your living space.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Amalia Scandinavia
- Design: Scandi Wheat
- Colour: Grey
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 280 x 190
- Materials: Fine New Zealand & Indian wool
- Backing materials: Double-sided
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flatwoven (no pile)
- Hand-woven, flatweaved construction
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Fire resistant
- Durable, eco-friendly and sustainable material
- Great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- as products are hand made, allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.