There's nothing worse than uninvited guests at your BBQ. Especially when those guests are of the small-and-buzzy, itchy-and-scratchy kind. Say goodbye to gatecrashers with these super effective repellent sticks. Made with Sandalwood and Citronella they smell nice enough to repel only the unwanted guests.
- Mortein Mosquito Sandalwood Sticks
- Pack contents: 5
- Contains naturally repellent citronella
- Repels for up to 12.5 hours of burning time
- Burning sticks creates protection area of 25m squared
- Works best in an area with minimal breeze
- Multiple sticks can be burned for better results
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Read label before use
- Keep burning stick away from combustible materials
- Do not leave lit stick unattended or under overhanging objects
- Do not cover
- Always leave 50cm between burning sticks
A true Aussie success story, Mortein dates back to the 1870s when J. Hagemann, a German immigrant to Australia, became fed up with our menagerie of insects. The name, believed to have been devised by Hagemann and his French wife, is a combination of the French word mort (dead) and the German ein (one). Dead one? Nice one!
Zap Louie the Fly and his friends with Mortein today.