Lavender Essential Oil has a light, floral and woody scent, and is well known for its relaxing and healing qualities.
- ECO. Aroma Lavender Essential Oil 10mL
- Scent: Light, floral and woody, known for its relaxing and healing qualities
- Skin & Hair: tones and revitalises skin, and is useful for all types of skin problems such as, oily skin, lice. It also acts as an insect repellent.
- Mind & Emotions: Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect
- Blends with: Black Pepper, Sweet Orange, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang ylang, Patchouli
- Can be used as:
- Burner - add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Inhalation: add 1-2 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water to clear sinuses and assist with cold and flu relief
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
- Please note: never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy
- Ingredients: lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Country of origin: Australia
ECO. Modern Essentials are the specialists in natural and organic oil formulations for face, body and wellbeing. The ECO. brand embodies women who are engaged with their world; are active, healthy and love to look after themselves with natural, local and organic products. They understand the need for women to have products they can trust; simple, natural, effective skincare that can be easily tied into their busy routines.