- Fine Print
- Master the kitchen with this must-have gadget – a five-litre pressure/slow cooker and all for just $99!
- Valued at $199, you save 50% and it all comes delivered to you door
- Simple and safe to use, cook things quickly (rice dishes) or simmer for hours (lamb shanks)
- The inbuilt intelligent computer control ensures it never burns dry
- The perfect kitchen gadget for hearty casseroles, soups and curries this coming winter months!
What We Like
If there’s one thing copmpelling about our current fascination with TV cooking reality programes it’s watching seemingly sane contestants breakdown and sob into their collapsed guava panna cottas with rambutan aspic.
Yet that’s not to say that a little bit of pressure in the kitchen’s all bad. And rather than a slightly obnoxious fat man in a cravat, today’s Cudo brings pressure, but in a tasty and particularly succulent way.
Yes, it’s a five-litre pressure cooker, valued at $199, and all yours for just $99 for being a good and faithful member of the Cudo family. Not just that, but this kitchen marvel also comes delivered to your door all included in today’s very tasty price.
For those unfamiliar with pressure cooking, simply whack-in the ingredients, ensure there’s enough liquid, pop the lid on and watch as this beauty weaves its magnificence over a short time or simmer for hours. And with the colder weather approaching, this baby is the answer to winter dishes such as lamb shanks, casseroles, soups or curries.
But don’t take our word for it, this five-litre taste-maker comes with all these features…
- Large Colour LED touch screen
- Eight protection points for safety
- No chance of burning the bottom thanks to intelligent computer control
- Multiple pre set cooking functions for rice, soup, meat, fish, chicken, etc.
- Flexible preset cooking time, automatic heat retention
- A 24-hour preset, 0-90 minute optional warming time
- Fast cooking saves energy and reduces cooking time by up to 60%
- A 24-hour memory function, so cooking resumes to preset functions after power outage
- Durable stainless steel housing
- Working pressure 50kpa
- Comes with spoon and measuring cup
Too, the best thing about pressure/slow cookers is you just chuck it and forget it. This little baby will turn the mundane to the sublime, the decidely chewy to the melt-in-the-mouth. At just $99 for this must-have kitchen essential, the only crying you’ll be doing is if you miss out. But no pressure, people. And thankfully no cravats either!
- Offer valid for one month from 3rd April 2012
- Buy as many as you like
- You will be required to give your shipping details to Cudo at time of checkout
- Cannot ship to PO box addresses
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery
- Delivery is Australia-wide only
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer