- Fine Print
- Only $5, $10, $20 or $50 to donate to Sydney Children’s Hospital, donate as many times as you like
- Supporting the great work of The Sydney Children’s Hospital to provide care for over 315,000 critically ill and injured children
- Contribute to purchasing a high flow oxygen system for the hospital
What We Like
Support the incredible work done by the selfless people at Sydney Children’s Hospital at Randwick. And Cudo's made things super easy. Simply choose how much you'd like to donate by clicking the buttons below. And, as always, the more you give the better you'll feel! And rest assured ALL monies raised by Cudo will be handed directly, and proudly, to the Children's Hospital! Guaranteed!
Cudo's Sydney Children’s Hospital's appeal is aiming to buy a High Flow oxygen system, a comfortable and effective means of delivering oxygen to infants in respiratory distress. High Flow Oxygen therapy is a relatively new treatment for children who need quite a large amount of support with breathing. This therapy has often proven beneficial in preventing the child from needing a breathing tube and a ventilator. The humidifier provides crucial heating to bring the higher than normal flow of oxygen up to body temperature. This heating assists the child to tolerate such a high flow of gas up their nose. The high flow of oxygen often provides a pressure which helps to keep the lungs open. Bronchiolitis is the illness where the greatest benefits have been documented to date, however it has been used for other types of respiratory distress successfully.
“Winter is challenging for hospitals caring for children as we care for more children with serious respiratory conditions. Delivering oxygen to tiny babies requires expert skill and specially designed equipment. We need humidifiers to help us provide the best possible care to these children. Your donation will allow us to purchase more specialist equipment and assist more children to breathe easy. There has been a significant increase in the use of this treatment for our patients, leading to a shortage of the humidifiers which are an integral part of respiratory treatment, and with winter (and its influx of respiratory illnesses) being upon us, we urgently require more of these machines to continue to provide the best possible life-saving care to these seriously ill patients” – Kylie Stark, Emergency Department Nurse Unit Manager
- Only $5, $10, $20 or $50 to Donate to Sydney Children’s Hospital, donate as many times as you like.
- Cudo Pty Ltd was authorised by Sydney Children’s Hospital on the 14th of May 2012 to fundraise on their behalf between the dates of 4th June to 11th June 2012.
- All proceeds received by Cudo Pty Ltd will be given directly to Sydney Children’s Hospital after the allocated fundraising day, Cudo Pty Ltd will not receive any of the funds.
- Cudo Pty Ltd - PO BOX 40 Pyrmont, 2009 NSW.