- Fine Print
- It’s an amazing music offer from Doubleday Entertainment - www.doubleday.com.au
- You get $25 worth of their music CDs for just $10!
- Doubleday will even waive the usual $4.95 delivery fee. Saving you 66%
- Go to www.doubleday.com.au and check out their huge range of music CDs
- Doubleday will deliver anywhere in Australia
What We Like
Arguably, the most public sacking of 2010 has to be ex-PM’s, Kevin Rudd’s, rather tumultuous and swift exit from office in June. As yet, the true story behind his removal has yet to be told. Some say he failed to unite the warring factions of the Labor right. Others say Julia insisted that she, and she alone, have the only “helmet” hairdo on the front bench. While there’s another equally scurrilous rumour that suggests that Rudd’s “funky chicken” dance at the caucus Christmas bash last year was so utterly terrible, so completely embarrassing, he basically never recovered from it.
And there’s a lesson here for all of us, really. If you too will be attempting a flaying “funky chicken”, a merciless “Macarena” or the egregious “Egyptian Mummy Walk” at your Christmas work ’do this festive season, do as Kevin didn’t – at least have a bit of practice at home first.
And to ensure you don’t dance your way down to the nearest Centrelink office, today’s fantastic Cudo offer could well help. It’s new CDs! Yes, latest chart-toppers and a few classics, to help you perfect your moves before unleashing them on an unsuspecting public or, worse, work colleagues.
The offer comes courtesy of our loyal friends at Doubleday Entertainment. You get 25 bucks of any of their music CDs for just $10. They’ll then deliver it to your door and waive the usual $4.95 delivery fee, saving you 66%.
You simply hit the ‘buy now’ button and Cudo will send you a voucher number. You then jump on www.doubleday.com.au and choose the CD(s) of your choice all for an easy tenner. On receipt of the CD, you then lock yourself in your bedroom, perfect an astonishing dance routine and then unleash it on unsuspecting friends and workmates, garnering both accolades and possible promotion to some sort of junior management position the following Monday!
Doubleday Entertainment have the full range to choose from, too; including Katy Perry’s latest outing. Or perhaps Pink’s Greatest Hits is more your thing. There’s even Birds Of Tokyo for the indie kids in their tight jeans and floppy hairdos. Or really get in the spirit of things with Doubleday’s huge array of Christmas albums!
Even if your plans aren’t to make a total dick of yourself at the work Christmas party, today’s Cudo is the answer for an easy – and thrifty – Christmas present for those 'hard to buy for' relatives this season. Why not stick a Susan Boyle, a Neil Diamond or even Jon Bon Jovi under the tree this 25th. Just imagine Nanna’s face as she unwraps Iron Maiden’s The Final Frontier! Doubleday has it all!
So c’mon, have a musical Christmas this year with this fabulous offer from Doubleday Entertainment and Cudo. For 10 bucks, it could well save you your job, too!
- Offer valid for two months from 7th December 2010
- Offer is valid until 7th February 2011
- Offer is only redeemable online at www.doubleday.com.au
- You must redeem the voucher all at once. The entire $25 of value must be used in the one transaction
- To redeem your voucher, simply go to the website, add the CDs you would like to buy into your shopping basket and enter your Cudo voucher number into the promotion code field at checkout
- Offer is for Doubleday’s CD range only
- Offer is not available to existing Doubleday customers
- One voucher per customer and one voucher per household
- Not available with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash