- Fine Print
- It’s a professional family portrait session for only $49 from John King Photography!
- Ordinarily $505, today you save a tidy $456!
- Pose at either their Merewether studio or one of multiple outdoor locations - this sitting alone would normally cost you $155!
- And have $350 credit to put towards photos
- PLUS you get FIVE 72 dpi images on DVD, ideal for emails
What We Like
Family portraits are always a nightmare, aren’t they? Because undoubtedly, one family member will come up with an idea for everyone to wear the same jumper, or worse, strike a pose that’s reminiscent of a body building line-up.
Leave the posing suggestions to the experts with today’s Cudo – a family portrait session from John King Photography, normally worth $505, but yours today for only $49!
Yep, today we’re taking the pain out of family photos and leaving you in the capable hands of a team, led by a professional who has been in the industry for over 20 years - PLUS chucking in an enormous 90% saving to boot!
All you need to do is book in a date, take your family down to the John King’s Merewether studio and let them create some photo magic with black or white backgrounds, studio lighting and a spoonful of spontaneous creativity thrown in for good measure. If a studio setting doesn’t suit your style though, you can opt for a parkland or beach setting instead and embrace Mother Nature. The choice is yours! The session will take no more than an hour, so it won’t even be taking that much time out of your family’s day.
Then, come back a week later and the John King Photography team will have up to 40 digital photos for you to browse through, all showcased on a fancy LCD TV. This is where you can spend your $350 worth of credit, with prints starting from $230. So treat yourself to one or two photos or put it towards a whole gallery! Most importantly, these photos are natural, meaning no pesky airbrushing for you.
You'll also get five 72 dpi (tech speak for lower resolution) images burnt onto a DVD disc. While the pictures might be a lower quality, they're the ideal size for emailing to your friends in the Christmas e-newsletter and yes, even posting to your Facebook gallery.
No-one will be caught with their eyes half-closed in this family portrait session, so nab this $456 saving today and say ‘cheese’!
- Offer valid for six months from 25th August 2012
- Bookings essential by phone on (02) 4940 8848 or email email@example.com with your name, contact details and Cudo voucher number
- One voucher per family only
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies or your voucher will be void
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher not refundable or redeemable for cash
- Voucher not transferrable