- Fine Print
- Play host to the best-ever grand final barbecue this weekend with sensational, five-star meat packs delivered FRESH and FREE in time for the AFL and NRL finals this Saturday and Sunday!
- Pay just $99 and feast on up to 5.5 kilos of restaurant-quality sirloin and a kilo of premium sausages valued at $210 at any quality butchers
- Sourced direct from farm, Cudo’s eliminated the middleman ensuring prices that cannot be beat
- Includes FREE delivery to your door with guaranteed quality controlled chilled delivery – vacuum-sealed freshness, packed in chilled, temperature controlled chiller boxes and delivered in fully-refrigerated vans
- Rule any barbecue with whole, vacuum-sealed sirloin with a net weight of upwards of 5.5 kilos! Sliced this equates to as many as 55 sensational steaks on the barbie!
- Plus, score ONE KILO of Black Angus Beef and cracked pepper sausages! The kids will adore them!
- Delivery is to your door and in as little as 24 hours. Cudo’s delivery driver is also happy to leave your chilled pack in a place that you specify at checkout
- Buy as many as you like too!
- For any enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
What We Like
For the vast majority of football supporters, this weekend's gala grand finals serve merely as a grim reminder of how bad their team is – because they ain't in it! Thus, for these forlorn masses, the weekend's about cheering on the team they least despise and deciphering what decade the pre-game entertainment last had a hit song.
So, in reality, for most of us, the football plays second fiddle to the day’s real pièce de résistance – getting some buddies over for coldies at the obligatory GF barbeque! And today, heat-bead savants, Cudo promises to have you hosting the greatest grand final bash since Teddy Sherrin first took a punt at the timber way back when!
Yes, remedy all grand final barbecue woes with some of the finest sirloins to ever kiss a hotplate. Once again Cudo’s meat magicians have sourced stunning five-star produce more suited to extremely posh restaurants, straight from the farm, and sans any of those expensive middlemen. Worth a whopping $210 at any gourmet butchers, you’re springing just $99 and it comes delivered to your door super-fresh, vacuum-sealed and refrigerated when we say it will! Rule any barbie this weekend with…
- It's 5.5 kilos of succulent five-star sirloin – A whole succulent sirloin, you slice to the size of your choosing! Weighing upwards of four kilos, that translates to as many as 55 steaks! This is five-star beef, with perfect fat marbling, melt in your mouth quality and great barbecued, roasted or even stir fried.
- One kilo of premium Black Angus Beef and cracked pepper sausages – Take any soirée upmarket with these mouth-watering gourmet snags! Made from 100% A-grade Aussie Black Angus Beef with a delicate pinch of black pepper they're sure to be the hit of any barbie bash, meaning you'll fast relish in the applause from guests!
And rest assured, this is premium, A-grade quality produce at a price you won’t find anywhere! Plus, FREE delivery to your door with Cudo’s quality controlled chilled delivery! That means vacuum-sealed freshness, packed in chilled, temperature controlled chiller boxes, and all delivered by friendly fellows behind the wheel of fully-refrigerated vans!
Delivery times include (just tick your preferred option at checkout):
Tuesday 25th September – 4pm-10:30pm (for deliveries for postcodes 3000-3100)
Thursday 27th September – 5am-10am (for deliveries for postcodes 3101-3207)
Thursday 27th September – 4pm-10pm (for deliveries for postcodes 3101-3207)
Friday 28th September – 5am-10am (for deliveries for postcodes 3000-3100)
- Buy as many as you like
- Cudo will capture your shipping details at checkout and you will be asked to nominate a preferred delivery time
- You will be asked to provide your mobile at checkout in case of any delivery issues
- Delivery is included in the price and is only to the postcodes featured. Cannot deliver to areas outside
- You do not need to be at home to accept your package; however, Cudo accepts no responsibility once the pack has been delivered or if the meat is not properly refrigerated six hours after delivery
- Products will be left in the safest place deemed by the delivery driver unless specific instructions are provided at checkout
- A flat rate $25 re-delivery fee will be payable directly to the courier driver if delivery can’t be completed due to a customer providing incorrect delivery instructions or incomplete delivery details
- You must be home to receive your package for secure apartment blocks or special instructions left
- All meat is whole portions and unsliced
- Meat weights are approximates only. The sirloin has a guaranteed approximate weight of 5-6kgs. The Black Angus Beef sausages have a guaranteed approximate weight of one kilo
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not redeemable for cash
118, 243 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont